Friday, September 9, 2011

447 Billion More.....

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5hI_4XzgYftNcOCBa6AudH_PQaX-w?docId=0c5a1093cbbb4921aed6914ca55cc0e3

447 Billion more……. That is what is going to fix the economy.

Even though the government has already spent -

800 Billion on Obamas original failed stimulus.
On top of 700 Billion Tarp bailouts.
On top of 185 Billion AIG bailout.
On top of 15 Billion GM Bailout.
On top of trillion Dollar Bush Tax cuts.
On top of 2 Trillion in Quantitative Easing.
On top of interest rates being at 0% for years.
On top of trillions spent on War Spending.

None of that created any jobs at all. Yet if we just spend another 447 Billion it will all be rainbows and unicorns. Fantastic!

I have complete faith in Republicans and Democrats to lead us into prosperity. I am going to close my eyes and believe everything they tell me. I believe!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home