Wednesday, June 2, 2010

MacNeil

Over the weekend I was sitting in the doctors office waiting for Debbie to have blood drawn when I saw Aprils Motor Trend magazine sitting on the table. Being the car lover that I am I picked it up and read all about the new Buicks and how they compare to Acura. Then I read about Tesla. Then I flipped to this advertisement http://www.weathertech.com/UserFiles/File/AW_MacNeil_2-9-09_SCR.pdf and I couldn't believe what I was reading. A company that actually was writing what I have been saying for years. A company that actually gets it. Not only do they get it but they took out a multi page advertisement to tell the world they get it. It actually gave me a glimmer of hope that maybe all wasn't lost. I have never heard of this company before but if I ever need new floor mattes I will buy them from McNeil. My new favorite company.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home