Friday, September 10, 2010

Boeing Concedes Andrew was right

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/businesstechnology/2012856205_boeing10.html

For years I have been railing on Boeings decision to outsource the Dreamliner.

The minute I heard the plan (many years ago) I thought it was the dumbest sh*t I ever heard. The proceeding years have proven me right. The company has lost Billions and Billions of dollars on a plane that is structually unsound and poorly constructed.

Now Boeing is admitting they screwed up by bringing much of the work back to the USA where it belongs.

It is funny how different people can look at the same idea and see different things. Boeing saw a genius idea which would make them rich. I saw a complete train wreck. Train Wreck was the correct answer. Boeing should have hired me as a consultant. I could have saved them a lot of embarrassment and money.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home