Sunday, June 10, 2012

$3.36 to keep Brandon Jacobs‏




Jacobs tweeted a letter from 6-year-old Joe Armento, who sent $3.36 to Jacobs when his mother explained to him that the Giants couldn't keep Jacobs because of money.
"Dear Mr. Jacobs,
My 6-year-old son, Joseph, is a huge NY Giants fan. Last year he had the opportunity to go to a game, and he just fell in love with the team. He was very sad to learn that both you and Mario Manningham are no longer with the team. When he asked me why you were going to SF I explained that the Giants did not have enough money to keep you. So, in an effort to convince you to return to NY he wrote you the enclosed letter, and included money from his piggy bank.
"Joseph is just learning to read/write so I will help you by translating his letter:
"'Dear Brandon Jacobs,
"So you could go to the Giants, here is my money.
"Love, Joe'
"I hope this letter finds you well. Congratulations on the Superbowl win! Our family will miss you next year, but we wish you all the very best in San Francisco.
"Sincerely, Julie Armento."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home