Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Epstein Death Looks Like Assault......Shocking.....

That was my conclusion too.

I came to the conclusion of assault (Murder) 4 seconds after I read the headline “Epstein dead”….I knew exactly what had happened.  I didn’t even need to see any evidence at all.

I knew the “Official” findings would be suicide.  It is ALWAYS suicide.

If they really wanted the true story of how Epstein ended up dead they need to go visit Bill Clinton.  When Bill was done giggling (uncontrollably) I am sure he could shed some light on what really happened. 

Bill could explain how one of the most famous prisoners in America, who was just on Suicide watch, could end up dead in a prison secure enough to house El Chapo........ but couldn't keep Epstein alive pasted one month.  No cameras saw anything.  No guards saw anything.  Nobody knows nothing about nothing.  Guy just ended up dead.  Shrug your shoulders and move on........Just the way Bill likes it. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home