Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Obama Caves On 529 College Plan..... He Must Have Read My Post.

Last Thursday President Obama announced he was going after 529 College plans. His goal was one more attack on the Middle class.
On Saturday I posted a withering (no holds barred) attack on Obama’s misguided plan.
President Obama tried to fly off to India to avoid the pending firestorm my post created. Obviously my post still made it to his attention.
I am sure emergency meetings were held to strategize a plan to deal with Andrews outrage. There was probably yelling and screaming across a large conference room table as they scrambled to come with ideas. In the end there was no way to scuttle Andrews outrage.
They even tried distracting you by crashing a drone on the White House lawn....... But my post was still there. They tried distracting you with Michele Obama not wearing a head scarf in Saudi Arabia. Oh the outrage……But my post was still there. In the end they had no choice but to cave.
Your 529 college plan will remain unchanged. You’re welcome!
A White House official, speaking on condition of anonymity, said the issue had become a distraction from the president’s broader plan to expand and simplify tax breaks for education

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home