Saturday, August 12, 2017

Taylor Swift Lawsuit....

"I'm not going to allow you or your client to make me feel in any way that this is my fault, because it isn't," she said.
"I am being blamed for the unfortunate events of his life that are a product of his decisions and not mine," Swift added later.
Looking at the photo, McFarland asked Swift why the front of her skirt did not appear to be lifted.
"Because my ass is located in the back of my body," Swift said.
(HAHAHAHAHA That is so true. It really is in the back.)
McFarland also noted that Swift was closer to Melcher than Mueller in the photo.
"Yes, she did not have her hand on my ass," Swift replied.
Love it.....Good luck winning that case buddy. You grabbed the wrong girls ass. You are going to lose......

http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/10/us/taylor-swift-trial-testimony/index.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home