Sunday, September 17, 2017

Trump On Twitter....Super important News.....

The lead story on CNN.....
Not North Korea launching missiles over Japan and threatening Nuclear war.
Not Terrorist attack in England.
Not recovery efforts in two states recovering from devastating hurricanes.
The Lead story on CNN is Trumps twitter activities.
Who gives a f*ck!!!!!!!!!
A week ago Hillary Clinton (Former Secretary of State) said the President of The United States was a creep. Nobody said that was disrespectful. Nobody said you can't say the President of The United States is a creep. No need to show respect towards the president....... no sir.
But the President forwards someones elses joke and suddenly a line has been crossed.
All I know is I have watched that gif over and over and it is hilarious. I am going to keep right on watching it. That is good stuff. When the ball hits her and she goes flying....HAHAHAHAHAHA. I hope he tweets some more soon. I am not on Twitter but I know CNN will make it their lead story so I won't miss the hilarity.
Thanks CNN. At least you show that Fake news can be funny.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/17/politics/trump-tweet-clinton/index.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home