Friday, April 13, 2018

Comeys bulls*t book.....Get Yours Today.

A Devestating Tell all........
DEVESTATING!!!!! How exciting.......Can't wait to read it.
I bet the disgraced (and unemployed) FBI chief is about to tell us something really amazing. This is going to be earth shaking in its importance......Lets read on.
"He painted Trump as a relentless liar (yup I have heard that already) who is obsessively unethical (got it......unethical) , devoid of humanity (terrible person....Got it) and a slave to his ego, who is clueless about his job (no idea what he is doing....Got it) and unconcerned about a Russian assault on American democracy. (Russian Assault....Got it)
This is the information that is going to get me to jump into my car....... and speed over to Barns and Noble.........with my wallet in hand.........so I can give James Comey my hard earned money?
This is it?
Is there anything more?
Or course there is.......
"Jabbing the President in a strikingly personal way, Comey noted the size of Trump's hands, said his skin looked orange and described white rings around his eyes from tanning goggles."
Oh f*ck you James Comey.
F*ck you CNN for promoting this garbage.
What chapter has corrupt FBI agent Andrew McCabe?
What chapter has corrupt FBI agent Peter Strzok?
What chapter has corrupt FBI agent Lisa Page?
What chapter talks about the corrupt FISA warrant to spy on Trump....... based on fictitious Russian Dossier........ paid for by Crooked Hillary campaign?
There are important things Comey could be talking about and the size of Trumps hands are not going to get me to hand over my money.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/13/politics/donald-trump-james-comey-book-revelations/index.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home