Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Jeb Bush wants More Public Shaming....What A Guy......

Sometimes I get so busy I forget just how stupid Republicans are. I mean deep down I do know it……but thank goodness election season rolls around to really remind me.

Oh yeah….Republicans are really really stupid. Now I remember

When I think about all the problems our country faces at the top of that list is the need for more public shaming of young woman.

If only we could all pull together as a society and shame some young girls for making choices the Republicans find objectionable.

Yes…..There is only one way to have a kid in this world and that is by being married. If you don’t choose their path there will be consequences. And you should care about what everone else thinks too and conform.

That is what the perfect Republican Utopia looks like. Life…. Liberty…. and the pursuit of pleasing those righteous Republicans.
Don’t forget Jeb Bush….2016. Make it happen.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/06/09/jeb-bush-1995-book_n_7542964.html?ncid=fcbklnkushpmg00000013

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home