Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Sears Closing More Stores......

Sears closing 50 additional stores.
A year ago I posted about how poorly Sears was doing and since that post they have proceeded to do even worse.
In May the stock was $45.00 and yesterday it was $15.00. I am no financial expert but I am pretty sure that is terrible.
The solution is more store closings…..and quicker. That should do the trick. Once 50 more stores are boarded up that will result in people wanting to go to the remaining Sears. That strategy sounds rock solid to me. Stop laughing…..They are serious.
Come back in 12 months and I will fill you in on how this new strategy is working out. I will give you a hint…..It won’t be good.

http://money.cnn.com/2016/02/09/news/companies/sears-kmart-stores-closing/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home