Saturday, March 5, 2011

Tom Brokaw telling lies‏....

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/41894670/ns/business-consumer_news/

Tom Brokaw.... the once trusted reporter for NBC news. A man with a distinguished career of several decades, is trying to tell us that the reason we have so many unemployed is because we DON'T have enough H1B visas. I saw this story and I felt queasy.

If only we let more genius Indians into the USA they would create more US jobs and everyone would be saved. How did we survive before the H1B.

There he was on the NBC Nightly news spewing these lies. Snap deal would rather be in the USA, paying employees a higher wage, if only there were more visas. It is because there aren't enough that this company is in India. It wouldn't have anything to do with the impoverished wages they have over there. No sir.

I don't know what it is with NBC and their pro India stand. It started with their prime time comedy "Outsourced" (as if there was some humor in sending US jobs to India) and now has trickled into their once respected news cast. (Outsourced btw is about to be cancelled in its first season. America just hasn't gotten the hilarity)

If this keeps up I may have to go see what Katie Couric has going on over at CBS. I mean if I wanted to watch fake news I would watch Fox News. I watch NBC because it is suppose to be honest. Maybe those days have past.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home