Thursday, January 17, 2013

Coca Colas new marketing campaign‏


overall soda consumption has declined per capita by 16% since 1998.
This is not because Coke doesn’t have a good marketing campaign…… this is because no educated person wants to put High Fructose Corn Syrup in their mouth. And clearly they aren’t putting it in their mouth as much which is why Coca cola is sitting on the shelves causing this new marketing campaign.
Coke is feeling the heat. But instead of removing the HFCS and replacing it with natural sugar they would rather make TV commercials. I think that is going to fail. I still will not be buying Coke. If it contains HFCS and I am aware of it I walk right by it with my shopping cart and buy something else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home