Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Obama the Worst President Since WWII

Barach Obama = The Worst President since World War II. 

It is a tight race between Barack Obama and George W Bush. So far Obama is in the lead as the worst. Good for him. 

Personally I think George W was worse than Barack, but Barack is pretty terrible too. The problem is people’s memories are only about 4 ½ seconds long.... so I can understand why Barack would currently be in the lead.

I think any list for the worst ever needs Nixon in there. When I think about all the presidents the country has had since World War II I am hard pressed to think of any real good ones. The leadership of our country has been awful for a long time now.

But congrats to Barack……Everyone hates you. The days of cheering, delirious (delusional) fans is over.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/theoval/2014/07/02/obama-george-w-bush-quinnipiac-poll-reagan-clinton/11985837/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home