Monday, November 9, 2015

Ben Carson...Welcome to The Big Leagues....

Ben Carson wants to run for President but he doesn’t want anyone to question any of his false statements from the past. It is unfair. Nobody else gets harsh treatment……
I guess Ben Carson is the only candidate in history to be grilled by the media.
Ben said he turned down a scholarship to go to West Point. The only problem is Ben never applied to go to West Point and West Point has no scholarships anyway because it is free. Nice try Ben.
So by using Ben Carsons standards I would like everyone to know I turned down a scholarship to go to West Point too. I am going to add that to my resume. Thanks Ben that should help me.
"I have always said that I expect to be vetted. But being vetted and what is going on with me, 'You said this 30 years ago, you said this 20 years ago, this didn't exist, this didn't.' You know, I just, I have not seen that with anyone else," Carson told NBC's Chris Jansing. "Or if you can show me where that's happened with someone else, I will take that statement back."
Well, here's our try:
We found a combined 165 New York Times and Washington Post articles that were all (or partially) about Barack Obama and Jeremiah Wright between the time Obama first launched his presidential bid (Feb. 2007) and his 2008 victory. (If that is how many the liberal NY Times wrote imagine how many Jeremiah Wright stories (fair and balanced) Fox News must have run. They are probably still running them.)
During that same time period, we found an additional 41 New York Times and Washington Post pieces on Obama and Bill Ayers.
And from the start of her campaign (April 2015) until now, we discovered a combined 44 NYT/WaPo articles about Hillary Clinton and her email server.
Our friend Chris Cillizza of the Washington Post even wrote a post entitled: "Why I've written 50 posts on Hillary Clinton's emails."
Bottom line: When you're atop of the presidential polls, you're going to get scrutiny -- lots of it.
If you can't deal with media scrutiny as a candidate, you won't be able to handle it as president. (Plus there would be less scrutiny if you don't lie. There is that too.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home