Monday, May 1, 2017

Elizabeth Warren Unhappy With Obama......

See I am not the only one who thinks Obama taking $400,000 (for one speech to wall street) smells really (really) bad.
Elizabeth Warren (Hero of the Democrats) thinks the exact same thing.
Liz knows Obama is a fraud. Nobody can hide that. People can look the other way which most Obama supporters LOVE to do.
Oh I didn’t notice…….. Well I noticed.
"I describe it as a snake that slithers through Washington, and that it shows up in so many different ways here," the Democrat said.
It usually shows up in Barack Obamas bank accounts. It also shows up Bill Clintons Bank accounts. You can't miss it.
Obama himself blasted "fat-cat bankers on Wall Street" while in office in 2009.
Exactly….Obama says A…….And then does B.
I hate wall street…..Just kidding…….I love you guys. Hand over the money.

http://www.businessinsider.com/obama-400-000-speech-wall-street-elizabeth-warren-2017-4

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home