Friday, July 7, 2017

CNN Confused and Wrong.....

Jim Accosta…..White House Correspondent for CNN. Otherwise known as the home of fake and uninformed news.
“The other thing that was ‘fake news’ coming from President Trump is when he said, ‘Well, I keep hearing it's 17 intelligence agencies that say Russia meddled in the election, I think it's only three or four,’”
“Where does that number come from? Where does this ‘three or four’ number come from? My suspicion…is that if we go to the administration and ask them for this question, I'm not so sure we're going to get an answer.”
Let me help you out there Jim…….. It comes from the Director of National Intelligence for the United States of America.
Not 17.....only 3.
Trump correct.
CNN not correct.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home