Friday, October 14, 2016

Sexual Assault....Only An Issue When Trump Does it.

and then he kissed me on -- on my mouth, and -- and pulled me closer to him. And -- I remember thinking -- I just remember thinking, "what in the world is he doing?" I -- it -- I just thought, "what is he doing?" And, I -- I pushed back away from him, and -- he -- he -- he -- he -- he's a big man.
And he -- he had his arms -- they were tight around me, and he -- he -- he touched me.
he touched my breasts with his hand, and, I -- I -- I -- I was -- I -- I was just startled
This -- this wasn't an accidental grazing touch?
No.
And -- then he -- whispered -- he -- he -- said in -- in my ears that, "I -- I've wanted to do this ever since I laid eyes on you." And -- I remember -- I remember saying to him, "aren't you afraid that somebody's going to walk in here?" The -- and, he said -- he said, "no. No, I'm -- no, I'm not." And -- and then -- and -- and then he took my hand, and he -- and he put it on him. And, that's when I pushed away from him and -- and decided it was time to get out of there.
THIS MAN CANNOT BECOME PRESIDENT.......
Oh wait....This man was already President. It was Bill Clinton of course.... This was Kathleen Willey telling Ed Bradley how President Clinton Sexually Assaulted her on 60 Minutes.
Today I see all the outrage at Donald Trump with all these woman coming out of the woodwork. I have no issue with that at all.
I just can't understand why there is never outrage at Bill Clinton for doing the exact same things and getting away with it. Doing these same things for decades and getting away with them over and over and over and over.
When Bill Clinton does it we hear....It is just sex.....Move on.
Move on.org was started on the premise that the country had to move on. This stuff doesn't' matter. It is not important.
Yet today Trump is accused of the same things and people are going bonkers.
People should be going bonker.....But they should have been going bonkers 20 years ago too. Bill Clinton getting a free pass on everything horrible he has done is what makes me bonkers.
According to Colin Powels hacked emails Bill Clinton is STILL "Dicking Bimbos" to this day. Clinton learns nothing. Gets away with everything. Will soon be the First Man. What a great thing for our country. The sexual predator back in the White House. Great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home